CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

SMART Board - Assignment 2

Assalamualaikum and hi guys....
How is everyone now? Even though this is Ramadhan month, we cannot use it as an excuse to stop us from learning and focus on our study. Is it right?:-)
This week was the time for me to work out on my 2nd assignment that is SMART Board task. After draw lot on the subject that each of us supposed to focus on, I had assign to come out with some teaching material for English Language subject. Honestly, at first I found that it was difficult for me to find a suitable topic for my assignment. However, after I consulted my group members for their opinion, I decided to come out with a lesson outline for the topic of Prepositions (location and direction).
Along the process of this assignment, I had referred to a few exercise books for Primary pupils in order to get ideas for my SMART Board activities. Besides, I also referred to the English Curriculum Specifications (CS) for KBSR to make sure that my SMART Board task will be beneficial and suitable for my target audience. I decided to focused on Year 1 pupils with the intermediate level of proficiency.
I really hope that I could do much more better in this assignment compared to my previous
assignment, video clip.
Chayok! Chayok!

0 comments: